|Bathers Pavilion, Balmoral, Sydney|
But before we leave Sydney, I want to do things that I had been planning to do for AGES but wasn't able to.
So here is my 'Sydney Last Minute Life List' (must be completed by mid February):
Go to Cornersmith and finally have the Ploughman’s lunch See the Sydney Festival Rubber Duck Take in as much Sydney Summer sun as I can
- Go to Balmoral Beach one last time and have the amazing fish n chips from Bottom of the Harbour
- Go to the Opera Bar and take in the amazing views of Sydney one last time (also go to the new el_loco at the House and do one last search for the perfect Margarita)
- Try at least 3 different Sydney Food Trucks
- Visit all my favourite 'My Place' locations one last time...
T.I.M Products = Have the Galaktoboureko Frango Chicken Shop = Eat the best Portuguese charcoal chicken in Sydney one last time Sweet Belem Cake Boutique = Gorge on the scrumptious Belem Portuguese tarts Paesanella Cheese = Make my famous Ricotta Gnocchi using the ricotta from here Bourke Street Bakery = Stuff myself one last time on their amazing sourdoughs, Bacon, Gruyere & Leek Quiche and Pork & Fennel Sausage Roll. Alpino Gelato = Eat so much of their Cassata (Tutti Frutti) gelato that I am sick Pork Roll = Eat one last Bánh mì
- Try some more of the great Black Sheep cocktails
- And have one last Yeeros from the Yeeros Shop on Victoria Road (the best Yeeros outside of Melbourne)
I know its only a year that we will be away for, however I know that these are the things I will crave and make me very Home Sick.
I will also have to change my Life List item #45 and change it from 'discovering the amazing things about Sydney' to 'discovering the amazing things about Wellington'.
[all images by husband]
|Balmoral Beach, Sydney|