Saturday, January 5, 2013

My bird obsession... I blame the Eames bird!

As you know, #33 on the Life List is to buy an original Eames piece of furniture.
I have been on the hunt for a while and I have not been able to find one that we can afford. 

Image via smallshop studio
So in the meantime I am on the hunt for an Eames House Bird.

I am obsessed with him at the moment.

Image via the fancy
Image via houzz

Here are some House Birds I found as part of my Pinterst Board.
You can follow me on Pinterest if you like.

Image via whorange
Image via sfgirlbybay

Image via imemine

Image via vitra

Image via antiques navigator

Image via stardust modern design

Image via paper blog

Image via love maegan

4 comments:

  1. I feel like the Eames bird is photobombing all these loungeroom photos...he's very cute! How much would he be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he is so cheeky! He is about $230USD which isn't bad for an Eames piece.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are very much appreciated!