Monday, August 27, 2012

Eames Rocking Chair Tribute on Pinterest

Given you all can't get enough of my Eames Rocker post, I thought I would embrace Pinterest and do a tribute board to the Eames Rocking Chair.

I found some more stunning pictures that I wanted to share with you all... hopefully this helps justify this chair some more.


Come over visit my Pinterest site and see my other boards.

It is very much a work in progress as I only started using Pinterest recently and I am already spending way too many hours on it!

Let me know what you think.

You can also follow me on Twitter if you like.

4 comments:

  1. My niece has a replica EAMES rocker...I LOVE it. I really want one for my flat, but at the moment have an IKEA chair by the window so I can enjoy the sunshine. I LOVE all of EAMES stuff...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is still stuck in the attic!
      I know everything Eames is just stunning.

      Delete
  2. Nice images

    Excellent posts by Sara

    I am waiting for new images

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Waiting for some more furniture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are very much appreciated!