Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mr Sparkle


Ever since I saw these stairs in The Happy Home Blog, I have been in LOVE!

I have been trying to figure out how this 'look' would fit in my house.

We have a very similar stair case, however I just don't think I would be able to get away with it in my house.

Such a shame.

But it might work in my bathroom?

You can have a disco in your bath!


Currently my bathroom (below) is blue and boring. I would much prefer the above bathroom look.

I have never liked my bathroom's blue floor tiles

I want to replace the blue feature tiles (above) with silver/metallic glass tiles
I think the wall tiles in my bathroom would look MUCH nicer with reflective, silver tiles, like the photo below.

It would just be a simple and relatively inexpensive change... that would make SUCH a big difference to the look and feel of my bathroom.



I also like how the gold tiles look in the kitchen below.



Sigh.

Something to seriously think about.

I just might need to convince a certain husband, as I don't think he will be so keen on the idea.

Do you like? 
A bit much?

1 comments:

  1. Do you still like the reflective feature tiles? What did you end up doing? I have the same floor tiles and ended up painting the walls a sky blue so I don't notice the floor tiles so much. Then we are going to sit on it to see if we can tolerate the bath and maybe next year replace it with a plain white hex tile. I know I will never get sick of a plain hex tile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are very much appreciated!