Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My House Tour... The TV area

[image by Zahara Dessert]


This is part of my lounge room.

I like colour. I also like art.

The prints are from Studio Oat, and PrintSpace, two Australian designers I like very much. There is also a Chagall print.

The 3 ceramics from the Left are from New Zealand, we bought the Tikki while we were there on our honeymoon.
The red jar on the right is from Hong Kong.
The radio is a replica Bush radio. We bought it from Dick Smith and its really inexpensive.
The coffee table has a Missoni hand towel on it that I use as a runner

The replica chair [image by Zahara Dessert]



Our puppy Ziggy-Stardust wanted to also be part of this post.
Please ignore the sofa cover - it's from Ikea and it is designed to ward off the dog hair. It is removed when people visit!


[image by Zahara Dessert]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are very much appreciated!