Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kia Ora... I am still here

I can't believe it has been nearly 1 year since my last post on this blog.

Did you miss me?

Seatoun, Wellington = My hood [image by ZaharaDessert]

The year has truly flown by. I had been meaning to post on this blog for ages and get back to the blog swing of things, but I just never got round to it.

So what has happened to us in this past year? Nothing much really.

We are still living in New Zealand. We are still loving living here. How can you not really when you live in such a beautiful town and such a spectacular country.

We still live in our 'dream house'.
Husband is still working on making Hobbits look amazing.
I am no longer a lady of leisure (which is sad). But am making money to pay for said 'dream house'.
I spend way too much time on Instagram.
And Ziggy still adores his new country of residence.

Seatoun [image by ZaharaDessert]

I am really going to try to make an effort to get back to blogging. I really did/do love it.
So hopefully I will get back into it.

I have ticked off some more things off the Life Life that I want to tell you about and still so many more things I want to tick off in the future.

Hopefully I can entertain you with my Kiwi adventures.

xxx Sara



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are very much appreciated!