Saturday, August 11, 2012

Not your usual Eames

An Australian inspired Eames chair with a Cockatoo [By MidCenturyChild]
As some of you may be aware, I have been on the hunt to buy some authentic Eames pieces for a while now. It is #33 on the Life List.

So in the meantime I thought I would share with you some inventive and different ways Eames furniture has been used in works of art found at Etsy.

By MidCenturyChild
Here are some of my most favourite works I found.

This one reminds me of Banksy kite flyer street art [By MidCenturyChild]

By WeaversofSouthsea

Eames chair coasters [By greenbirdpress]

Love the colour [By PosterLocker]

By PosterLocker
I hope you enjoy these works as much as I have and go and purchase one of these handmade products from Etsy.

All products found on http://www.etsy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are very much appreciated!