Saturday, June 2, 2012

I ♥ Zooey Deschanel

I admit it...

I have a BIG girl crush on Zooey Deschanel
 
Photos of Zooey from her Instagram
Look at her. How could you not?

To me she is effortlessly beautiful, quirky and epitomises everything I love about Los Angeles (where she is from).

I have noticed that there are some Zooey haters out there, which is fine, but I just really admire her.

I love how Zooey has embraced her brand and social media. She has co-founded Hello Giggles with some friends. She also has extremely popular Instagram and Tumblr sites. And as well as her acting, she is also a musician and is part of the indie folk band She and Him (which I like a lot).

And most importantly she has made the Ukulele hip again.

As I said before, #74/76 on my Life List is about going back to LA and seeing the things I loved. But I also want to go back and discover the Downtown LA that Zooey is defending in this article. I want to go back and take in everything that is so quirky and unique about LA.

And finally I wan to learn how Zooey does her make up and hair!

Seriously, I can never get my liquid eyeliner to look THAT good! Nor can I get my fringe/bangs to stay looking like hers! I must tackle #77 on my Life List and 'learn how to do a full face of make up'.

All images from Zooey's Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are very much appreciated!