Last night I celebrated the dawning of 2012, at home with my husband and dog Ziggy-Stardust.
We wanted a quiet one, just us, Mango Champagne cocktails and the great Sydney fireworks.
Who knows what this year will bring? But I do know that I will be ticking some of those things off my list!
Talking about lists...I thought of some more to add and here they are
[the full WIP list can be found here]
46. Pay off my credit cards in full and manage my funds a lot better than I have in the past
47. Go to Egypt and see the pyramids
48. Write a letter to Mrs. Kahler (my school careers advisor)
49. Go to Disneyland
50. Sing Karaoke in front of a crowd
51. Each much better (ie. less sugar, carbs and chicken and more fish and red meat)
52. Wear Lipstick over consecutive days (preferably red)
53. Master my mother's eggplant Parmigiana
54. Try absinthe
55. Buy a real Norman Lindsay artwork
56. Make up for a regret and buy that Marc Chagal print
Anyway that is it for now, I am sure I will add many more over the coming days or weeks.
|Strawberry Sorbetto [image by Zahara Dessert]|